Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cheers Governor Romney - A Battle Well Fought

8th November, 2012

Mr. Mitt Romney
Governor

Dear Mr. Romney,

As President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.d2bdifferent.com in St. Kitts-Nevis (Caribbean), permit me to offer our congratulations to you for fighting a clean battle and conceding defeat in the recently concluded United States Election 2012. This is always the sign of a good and true leader.

Sir, over the last few days, my mind has been on you and how you must be feeling after trying for years to become President. From since I was a child, I have always loved to follow the USA Politics and so I have been following your campaigns in the primaries and leading up to election every step of the way.

One thing that remarkably stood out is your aim to keep your responses, especially during debates very clean and non-negative. That stood out well and you are known around the world for that.

Sir, I am positive that you have come across this particular scripture many times during your years as a mormon. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

As you sit and read this letter, I want to remind you that many times we never understand why things happen. It's like death - we never really understand it. I think I understood though sir, why you didn't win. I won't get into the politics of it. What I will say is that God had a bigger plan in mind for you.

You see, as President of the United States, you would have only gotten to impact the USA and a few friends of the USA. Now the world knows about you, doors of opportunities have opened up for you to impact the WORLD.

As a small business man in the Caribbean who started my first business at age 13 and have alot of dreams and ideas, I never have hope that they will ever come to pass in the Caribbean due to lack of outside the box capital. I know you know what I mean. You're a businessman SUPREME. I believe that I am not alone too. I am not the only young person with great ideas in the Caribbean, in the USA and around the world. There are many, but we need people in your hemisphere, to bend your knees to us and whisper some good advice and at times extend your hand through investment capital and help. One of my favorite sayings is this, "Where there is no Silicon Valley, great ideas perish."

Sir, on behalf of the Youths in the Caribbean, we want to meet with you, hear your ideas, get advice and probably network with you and your other colleagues to start a BAIN  CAPITAL (Caribbean) Ltd and help us get our ideas off the ground. This would be like the Silicon Valley of the USA based in the Caribbean, helping both Caribbean and USA youths alike.

We need better access to angel investors, hedge funds, venture capitalist firms, accredited investors and the like.

Many of these youths that are coming up and need help are under my Ministry's Mission Mobilization Catch Them Young Entrepreneurship Project - www.mmskn.org, that aims to inspire youths to use the skills they have to start a business and make life, or get a skill and start their own businesses since jobs are hard to find.

Just so you know sir, Dare 2 Be Different International -www.d2bdifferent.com has ignited a fire and we're spreading it all across the world. We'll be opening in Florida and New York soon. A small Caribbean Based  Gospel Organization will be employing USA Youth and Adults to help carry out our big dream of expanding all across the world, doing good and impacting youth and OTHERS. I wonder if the USA offers some type of Citizenship by Investment programs for youths like me who have a big dream of not just impacting my Caribbean Islands, but impacting the world.

I have been dozens of youth on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and other social media sites that are out of jobs in the USA and craving for help from my Mission Mobilization Project - www.mmskn.org. From my little homebased office, I help them write small business plans to get funding help them research USA government grants, register their small cooperations etc. It pains me when some of these USA youth come back and say that they've been denied because they have not built enough credit and do not have a co-signer.

I'm doing all of this - helping Youths in the USA through the internet from the tiny 68 square mile island of St. Kitts in the Caribbean.

You may not be president sir, but you can still help. We NEED your help sir and the help of your network.

You would not only be impacting a select jurisdiction, but you will be going out of the way to IMPACT  THE  WORLD. We know about you sir and we crave your help. President Obama is too busy to ever do something like this and he doesn't have so much economic experience like you.

Therefore, I take this opportunity to request a meeting with you soonest, after you settle down and take a break so that we can discuss my dreams and plans for youth in the Caribbean further and see how we - Dare 2 Be Different International - www.d2bdifferent.com can work TOGETHER to make an impact on Caribbean Youth and Youth around the world with your economic experience.

The choice all boils down to you and your heart sir. It all boils down to you. In faith, I say thank you in advance for consenting to a first meeting or a vacation in the Caribbean Island of St. Kitts so you can relax and we can meet. If you can't come to St. Kitts, on your first call, I'll be willing to fly to the USA to meet you.

Cheers - Cheer Up - God has a bigger plan in store for you!

Sincerely,


Khrystus Wallace, President & Youth Advocate
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.d2bdifferent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment