Thursday, November 1, 2012

Remove The Earrings Hon. Shawn K. Richards Says Dare 2 Be Different President Khrystus Wallace

1st November, 2012

Hon. Shawn Richards
Party Leader
People's Action Movement
Party Headquarters
Basseterre
St. Kitts

Dear Hon. Shawn Richards,

On behalf of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.d2bdifferent.com, the youth organization that I founded and lead, permit me to offer you our sincerest congratulations on being nominated as Party Leader of The People's Action Movement (PAM) - the main opposition party of The Dr. Denzil Douglas led St. Kitts Labour Party administration in St. Kitts - Nevis.

Please forgive me for staying so long to offer our public congratulations to you for being a young stalwart to take up the mantle. Since your election to that post, I wondered how and when would be appropriate to share my first piece of advice to you, but having seen your picture today, emailed to me by a 19 year old, attached to an article on SKNVIBES.COM calling for support of our nationals affected by Hurricane Sandy, I couldn't keep it in any longer.



The gesture was indeed a great one as you take up the mantle, but, with no water in my mouth, your picture, bearing the earring (s) in your ears wasn't very welcoming to me and I'm sure many other individuals. While this down to earth popular-modern way of dressing may seem to be the "in-thing" to catch some youth, kindly remember that if you are to become The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts - Nevis, you will be depending on the vote of not only the young people who are satisfied with your style, but also the others who are not and the older folks who DEFINITELY  DO  NOT  and  WOULD  NOT endorse or recommend your style to their 18 year old children or relatives even if they want a CHANGE  OF  GOVERNMENT.

I do hope that your party board members are discussing this indepth at all board meetings and encouraging a CHANGE in your style.

I do believe that you have some very good ideas for the country too, especially as a budding youth policitican that was able to steal the hearts of your constituents in more than one election. Kindly note now, that you have to steal the hearts of an entire nation now and Dare 2 Be Different is recommending a CHANGE in your style effective immediately. It was a youth, around 19 years today, that drew my attention to the article and commented, "Since Dare 2 Be Different is talking out about everything, why haven't we seen an article telling Mr. Richards to drop the earrings?"

I'll be honest to you Mr. Richards, to my readers and also to the 19 year old lady who sent me the SKNVIBES article. I was hoping to let it slide and begin to automatically see a new image of you and then commend you for the change. Writers know how to present information in what ever format they want - but TIME didn't allow me my dream.

We now seemingly have grown to be one of the most OUT-SPOKEN, INNOVATIVE, CREATIVE, POPULAR, GOSPEL Youth Organizations across the Federation in a matter of 4 short years, thus youths are depending on us alot - alot. They are not only depending on us for empowerment, but for help as we guide them in starting their own busineses through our Non-Supported Dare 2 Be Different Mission Mobilization Project - www.mmskn.org. Meet some of the entrepreneurs that we have helped to start small businesses or are helping them rise by building FREE webpages or marketing for free on The Caribbean's Auction Site - www.caribbesales.com, Google Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In etc.

After a talk and agreement just today - Mr. Curtis Mulley's Designs - a youth artist that we continue to market - www.theartdepotskn.com will now start being sold in MaryLand, USA before the year is out alongside our line of Dare 2 Be Different Merchandise.

We call them him and the many other youth we work with - Tomorrow's Millionaires - Visit - www.tmskn.blogspot.com . Even with no government, opposition, non government, religious organization support or endorsement and NO  BUDGET, we continue to make a BIG  IMPACT with our little resources and show our youth who really CARES ABOUT  YOUTH in the world and are just not talking.

We are not just helping and empowering our St. Kitts - Nevis Nationals but young people all around the world. Meet Shaneece & Natisha from St. Vincent and The Grenadines - they found our St. Kitts-Nevis Mision Mobilization Project online via facebook and asked for help. I didn't envisiage this s fast, so we had to start Dare 2 Be Different (St. Vincent & The Grenadines) - www.daretobedifferentsvg.com  because all youth busineses that we are helping in any country around the world must fall under a Dare 2 Be Different in that particular country. That is one way we are getting to open our branches across the world. I won't use this medium to tell you of the rest Mr. Richards, but if you think what we are doing is something worthwhile, we expect your endorsement and support - www.globalmpp.com - We make it easy for the world to give through our own Dare 2 Be Different Payment Network.

On an almost daily basis, I speak with youths around St. Kitts - Nevis, the Caribbean and The World, face to face and via other technological interfaces. I have to encourage many of them with regards to dressing for interviews, dressing for church, how they wear their pants or low cut blouses, how to respond, what people think about them depending on how they carry themselves. I have to remind them that every style isn't to be followed because it carries a particular message about the person.

Can I draw this reference to you Mr. Richards? As I continue to network youths apart of my Global Youth Registry - http://www.d2bdifferent.com/theglobalyouthregistry.htm with clients across the globe, one of the youth had quite an unfortunate and embarrasing experience in which the client commented, "Khrystus - it's only because it's You - You Know - But I wold have never welcomed anyone like that around me."

When the youth called at the home to which I sent him and told my client what he had came for, my client gave him a warning. She told the young man, "Only because Khrystus Wallace is trying to help young people around here, I am going to give you a chance. Do not come back to my place dressed like that and take those earrings out - I do not want characters around my place." She gave the gentleman $150 to go and buy some proper clothes and instructed him to get a hair cut, buy some clothes and shoes, take out the earring and return the following day. I was happy yet embarrassed for the youth and that is why I now either train and guide them via telephone, facebook, Blackberry chat - BB PIN: 220067D8, WhatsApp - 869-663-0114, Skype before I connect them with global clients. It's alot of work - with no help - but God sees it all Mr. Richards. I hope I never have to send you to that lady at all because she'll stop taking clients from me because she did warn me sir.

If you are successful as The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts - Nevis with your current style, I think I may have to close the St. Kitts - Nevis leg of Dare 2 Be Different International, stop doing all my youth work here in our Federation and move our Head Base to another country because that would tell me that all of my team's work of encouraging proper etiquette, standards, dressing, manners etc would all be in vain and under a People's Action Movement led government by Hon. Shawn Richards - Anything Would Definitely Go.

I don't want that to happen Sir - So I am BEGGING, If you want me to kneel the next time I see you in earrings - I will and it will definitely be a great picture moment. The young people are depending on you to offer proper representation and put this letter behind as we hear your views and ideas for us if you are elected to your first term in Office as Prime Minister.

This is penned in much love and respect. Our ministry continues to remain non-political and carefully write and speak out about issues that we feel affect our youth and the future of tomorrow's leaders at the appropriate time.

I do hope that you take time out to follow my constant postings on www.kwforpm.com which shares ideas that I would implement for our Youth if I was ever elected Prime Minister. They are great ideas to HELP and my youth following are praying for as many of them to be implemented. Do continue to follow our Ministry's Open Letters about issues that affect youth on http://openletters2012.blogspot.com/

If elected, please consider my Open Letter to Prime Minister Skerritt  of Dominica and Begin to Fight For us:  See it here  http://kvktalks.blogspot.com/2012/10/an-open-letter-to-prime-minister.html

I do hope that you begin to provide media houses with a new picture - a new look if we are to have a NEW  Prime Minister if you are successful - Best Wishes!

Remember this - organizations like ours that have a global youth following, a local youth following, overly effective social media following can sway any election and our words can make an impact. As we carefully monitor your CHANGE in dress as the heat of the election wave starts rising, we would certainly be sure to use this very same medium to commend you for at LEAST  LISTENING  to the youth - which would definitely be a sign of a good leader.

Note well: The top ten readers of this particular blog over the last seven days are The United States, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Russia, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, United Kingdom, Trinidad and Tobago.

Our young people accessed it by using these operating systems from most used to least used around the world. Windows, Macintosh, Other Unix, BlackBerry, Linux, Windows NT 6.1, iPad, iPhone

We know how to reach the Youth around the world and they are definitely looking at you Sir. A CHANGE please?



Khrystus Wallace, President, Youth Advocate, Motivational Speaker
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.d2bdifferent.com

For Bookings:

Email: information@d2bdifferent.com
BlackBerry Pin: 220067D8
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khrystusw


Youth around the world - jobs are very hard to find - here's a Lucrative Way to Start Working Online and make some money. Things are slow, so I joined and started too. www.shopkvk.com. It allows you to become a Motor Club of America Member and not get dozens of benefits including

* Road Side Assistance when I'm in the USA or Canada,
* Emergency Cash, Bail of up to $25,000 in the event of trouble
* US$150 per day for 365 days if I'm ever hospitalized
* US$10,000 for my family if I die in an accidental death
* US$2000 for my lawyer in proceedings
* If I'm ever delayed in travel, they'll provide US$500 for temporary help

+ much for US$19.99 per month and you can also make US$80 for each member you recruit after you sign up. They pay via direct deposit into your USA Account or Via Check every Friday. Visit www.kvkdeals.com to see Club Membership Benefits and to sign up.

See the programme and video images of Youth Making Money online at: www.shopkvk.com

No need to suffer at home anymore - when there is HOPE for YOU! (You need a US Social Security Number or US Business TAX ID to sign up)

No comments:

Post a Comment